TP-link is a china-based company which manufactures products of computer networking. The headquarters of the company is located in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. The company was founded by two brothers Zhao Jianjun and Zhao Jiaxing in 1996.
In early days the company was developed to produce and market the network card they had developed. The name of the company is based on the twisted pair link concept; therefore, the TP is present in the name and it is invented by Alexander Graham Bell.
In 2005, the company began its first international expansion and in 2007, the company was moved to its new headquarters located in Shenzhen. In 2008, the company step further and establish TP-Link USA.
About TP-Link and Its Routers
TP-Link has a wider range of products that includes High-speed wireless routers, cable modems, mobile phones, ADSL, range extenders, switches, power banks, smart homes technologies, etc. Moreover, the company had also manufactured the OnHub router for Google.
In today’s world, the high-speed network is necessary for almost every applications and work. TP-Link provides wireless network router all over the word.
Every 7 out of 10 people preferring TP-Link WIFI router for high-speed internet access. The company is providing high-speed internet access over the decades and now has gained a huge customer base.
TP-Link Login Using www.tplinklogin.net | Step By Step
In order to Setup TP Link Login Page, you need to connect your system with the network and follow the below steps.
- Open a browser on your device and type 192.168.0.1, or 192.168.1.1, or www.tplinklogin.net in the address bar and press enter.
Note: The different models have different default IP address, make sure you check at the bottom of the router.
- Enter your username in the username field and password in the password field.
Note: By default, the username and password both are set to “admin”.
- After entering the username and password press on Ok or login button.
How to Configure TP-Link WIFI router’s IP address? | TP Link Login
- Open a browser on your device and type 192.168.0.1, or 22.214.171.124, or www.tplinklogin.net in the URL address bar and press enter.
- Now enter the username and password you have set for the router in the respective fields.
Note: By default, the username and password are set to “admin”.
- After you enter the username and password press OK or Login button.
- Now navigate to the network option on the left-hand side menu bar and select LAN.
- Here you can enter the desired IP address and click on save to save it.
Note: After changing the IP address, you need to enter changes IP address in the URL bar.
TP Link Login | www.tplinklogin.net Setup FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What to do if you forget the password of the TP-Link WIFI router?
- By default, both the username and password are “admin”, if you have changed the password, you cannot find it by anyway. You must need to factory reset the router and configure it as a new one.
- In order to reset the router press and hold the reset button on the backside of the router with a pin for approximately 10 seconds. Now release the button and wait for the device to reboot.
2. How do I change the administrative username and password of the TP-Link device (wifi router)?
- There are two ways from which we can change the administrative username and password of the TP-Link WIFI router.
- The first way, go to advanced tab then navigate to system tool and click on administration. Enter your old username and password and then enter the new username and password you want to set enter the new password in confirm password field also. Now click on the save to change the username and password.
- The second way, Login with the www.tplinklogin.net on your device, navigate to system tools option on the left side and select password option. You will be then redirected to the page to change your login information. Enter your old username and password, now enter the desired username and password, enter a new password in the confirm password field also. Click on save in order to save the new administrative username and password.
- The system will redirect you to the login page, enter your new username and password to log in.
3. How to find a hardware version on a TP-Link device (WIFI router)?’
- The first way, you can see the hardware version under the status option on the left side menu when you log in to the www.tplinklogin.net.
- The second way, go to settings, click on status, on the bottom you will find the hardware version.
- The third way, go to advance option, navigate to system tools and select firmware upgrade option. Here you will see the hardware version of your wifi router.
4. How to check the MAC address of the TP-Link router?
- Open the browser on your device and enter your IP address in the URL address bar and press enter. You can enter 192.168.0.1, 192.168.1.1, or www.tplinklogin.net.
- Enter the username and the password in their respective fields to log in to your account. By default, the username and the password are both set to “admin”. If you have changed the administrative username and password, you have to enter the changes username and password to log in to your account.
- Click on the status option on the left side and you will be redirected to the router status page, here you can see all the basic information about the router. You will get the MAC address of your router in the LAN section.
5. How to find the wireless key on the 11N router?
- Open a browser on your device and type the IP address or www.tplinklogin.net in the URL address bar.
- Enter the username and the password in the respective fields. By default, the username and password both are set to “admin”.
- Navigate to wireless on the left side menu and select wireless security. If the disable security is checked it means you had not set a network key on the router.
- If WEP is checked, then key 1 is network key. If WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK is checked, the PSK password is the network key.